There is one parking zone in the city, “A-Red,” covering parking on the following streets:
- 11 Oktomvri
- Boris Kidrich
- Kiril i Metodij
- Narodna Revolucija
- Brakja Ribar
- Mosha Pijade
- Parking in front of Hotel Kristal
- Parking in front of the Cultural Center
There are two ways to pay for parking:
*1. By sending an SMS with the vehicle registration number to 144 321.
Here are the steps:
- Text KU000NN without spaces or other signs to 144 321
- You will receive a return message with information for the expiration time of your parking
- 10 minutes before parking expiration, you will receive a message advising that your parking time is about to expire
- If you want to extend the parking time for another hour you need to send another SMS to 144 321
*PLEASE NOTE: The text option is only available from a Macedonian phone number!
2. By purchasing a parking card.
You can buy a parking card at any authorized store that has the following sticker:
- Fill out the parking card marking with X sign month, day, hour and the minute when the parking starts
- Place the parking card where it is visible inside your windshield
Maximum parking time is 2 hours.
The price for one hour of parking is 30 denars (about 0.5 euros).
Monday to Friday – 07:00 to 21:00
Saturday – 07:00 to 14:00
Sundays and State Holidays – Free
Ul. Branko Bogdanovski Gucman bb, Kumanovo
Telephone: +389 (0) 31 451 590
Parking Office: +389 (0) 31 424 003
Depo: +389 (0) 31 431 477